Thursday, May 26, 2005

Its raining...

Everyone dawned their scarves, their coats and their jackets. People complain about the cold now, I don't think it is really that cold at all. You can walk around during the day without a jacket and not feel cold in the least. What makes everything strange for me, is that it is colder in my apartment then it is outside.

My place is located on the bottom floor, and in a corner of the building. I get direct sunlight into my living room for about 10 minutes a day. In the mourning it falls on the balcony, but usually the curtains are still drawn, so little warmth is gained. By nightfall, it is quite frigid, I have had to wear my jacket and hat inside a couple of nights. It always feels so cold, then I go outside and it never is as bad.

So it goes...

No comments: