Sunday, January 29, 2006

time?


I, like so many I know have an alarm clock. It wakes me up when I am forced to rise earlier than my body would like. Usually, I am forced to rush somewhere afterwards. I check the time every hour, at least. I couldn't tell you the last time that an entire day passed without stealing a glance at some sort of time keeping mechanism. Yes, that is the world we live in, or at least most of us do. Hurry up, don't be late, drink coffee to stay awake, don't forget to write down the things you have to do, and if you do manage to complete this daunting task, you'd better check off that list, there is lots to do you see, more than can ever be accomplished in one day, shit! I'm out of time....

It is nice to know, that there are old men and dogs in this world who don't understand the corrupted language that time speaks two seconds after you just missed something...

see you next time...

No comments: