Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A new day in santiago

Today I woke up and knew that I had to do something different. I finished the TEFL course about two weeks ago, and since then I have finally had time to do something for my self. I feel like I need to establish myself creatively here in chile. I need to create some kind of record of what my life is like, what is around me, the people, the stories, the history, and how I take it all in.

It is getting warm in Santiago, summer is on its way, though it isn´t here yet. I have been in the city for six weeks now, and still have yet to see any more of Chile. This is much different from what I intended, but I find that my journey so far has been more a cultural one, then a physical one.

Its busy in the internet cafe which I sit, and I´m ready to relax for the day.

No comments: