Thursday, June 30, 2005

Been a little while

Let me just apologize for never updating this blog, it has been quite awhile since the last entry. Just teaching right now, trying to get some more classes, looking for other things to do in Santiago as well. The last two weekends I managed to get out of town, went to Coquimbo two weeks ago, stared at the sea, ate some fresh fish. Last weekend I went to a little lodge in the Andes owned by a French couple. Really cozy, beatiful scenery, even better food. I think that this weekend I will stay in Santiago and try to get some stuff down around town.

Also tomarrow I will start working at a house for 12 ninos, all orphans. It provides a place for them to stay and the majority of the work there is done by volunteers. I have been looking for some sort of vounteer opportunity, so we´ll see if this works out. I had interview, and complete a psychological evaluation, all in Spanish. Never thought I would be describing what the ink smear looks like to me in Spanish. Much to the surprise of many of you, I was pronounced "sane" what a relief!

No comments: