Wednesday, April 06, 2005

day to day...

Just living it day by day for now. Still not too many classes, wondering whether we will ever get more. Feels like I might need to look elsewhere because all this inactivity isn't fun at all. Plus I would like to earn some money so I can eat, pay rent, travel a bit, nothing to grand. Chile's focus slowly has started to return to more daily activities after the death of the Pope. For awhile it was all that one could find on television.

My new apartment is nice, the only downfall is that there isn't a metro stop nearby, making the commute to those few classes I have quite ugly. I like the place though, so I will stay for now. A good living situation is worth the micro ride every mourning. There are also some good places to hangout nearby as well, not that I have gone out in a while, once I get some more work I'll be able to afford such luxuries. So for now I just try to practice my Spanish, read the newspaper, hang out with friends, and make the best of these times...

No comments: