Thursday, April 28, 2005

Getting some sun...

Really nice day today, the kind that makes you want to stay outside. I wish I could just enjoy it but I have to go to work a little later. We are doing all these workshops. Pretty much the same thing we did while I was in their ¨training¨session. I am looking forward to being able to teach, talking about teaching when I'm not doesn't seem to do a lot for me.

The last few days it has been raining a lot, at least once everyday. Santiago doesn't get too cold in the winter, by Iowa standards at least, but it does rain all the time. It should lead to a nice clear view of snow capped Andean peaks afterwards. I am so confused about the weather, doesn't feel like it is almost May. This will be my first winter in a year and a half! I think it will be a little different from an Iowa winter. Maybe if I can, I'll try to get up into the Andes for some skiing. Though I'm not sure if I'm up to it.

So it goes...

No comments: