Sunday, December 26, 2004

No more christmas glee..

Its all over now, but New Years is on its way. I'm very excited about going to Valpo for New Years, party in the street, sleep on the beach, no hotel for me. It will be pretty cool to celebrate New Years in the summer, fireworks and all.

Today I went to my friend Carlos's family's house. We drank champagne and ice cream and ate a whole bunch of beef, lamb, rice, grilled onions. The Barbaque is taken seriously here, and this was my first one. Met family, was a little tired, didn't sleep too long last night, made it home around 5:30 am. I went to several different bars in Bellavista, heard some live Cuban music, a DJ who was playing a strange selection of 80s music, and in the end a salsa bar.

Soon I will figure out how to post photos on here, hopefully before I go on vacation, anyways, onward....

1 comment:

D said...

New Years in the summer does sound interesting. I kinda wish it would snow here, didn't get a White Christmas but a snowy New Years would be just as good.