Thursday, January 06, 2005

On the road....

So I watched the city disappear from the window of a semi-cama turbus today, finally I'm out of Santiago on my way. It feels really good to be so free, where ever I want to go, no problem. I'm going to slowly make way to Cuzco, Peru, visit Mark Pietan and see Machu Pichu. Along the way, many sidetrips, gotta see this country. Already it feels so different then Santiago. One of the really cool things about traveling alone on a bus is that you end up sitting and talking to a lot of strangers. My Spanish is good enough that I can have a conversation, nothing too profound, but it has came along ways since I arrived. Tomorrow I will go to the beach, walk around La Serena, or maybe I'll go to this island, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Chau....

No comments: